|Contact||Craig Matthews via LinkedIn|
Two way radio company, Eemits Communications Ltd are looking for an Operations Manager based in Cleveland, UK
Background to the Role: This is a new role that the Company has created due to a period of rapid growth that will allow the Company’s Managing Director to transition from a doer to a strategic thinker to ensure the continued growth of the Company.
Main Purpose of Job Role: Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be part of the senior management team and be responsible for implementing the directors’ vision and strategic objectives to become the most successful two way radio company in the UK..
About the Job: As part of the senior management team you will report directly to the Managing Director and also be jointly responsible for contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims. The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks from time to time. It is therefore essential that the successful candidate is capable of performing:
- operational performance including the monitoring and setting of KPI’s, developing and implementing improvements and developing a high performance workforce.
- contract review, capacity planning, scheduling workload and controlling final product,
- procurement and stock management systems,
- HR best practice and legislation including recruitment and employment, staff training and development, performance management and annual appraisals, and discipline and grievance,
- customer needs and requirements and work towards a recognised quality standard,
- quality control within ISO 9001:2008 management system,
- environmental control with in a ISO 14001:2004 management system,
- health and safety best practice and legislation and work towards a recognised quality standard,
About the Person: You should quickly establish trust and integrity with the directors’ and want to understand and make a difference to the business by bringing a new dimension to the team. You will establish credibility at all levels of the business and be driven by success in achieving results. Paramount to success will be your ability to achieve success through people and not by processes alone. Most of the time you will hover just above the detail constantly scanning the horizon but when necessary, you will instinctively dip in to the detail, roll up your sleeves and obtain solutions.
To ensure our continued success, and to stay ahead of the competition, we are looking to appoint a highly motivated individual who wants to make a difference and will be given the ability to do so.
Click the link for more information about this job